Conveyancing Solicitor - Swansea Office
We have a permanent, full time opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor based at our Swansea office.
To undertake matters which you are competent to conduct, having due regard to the policies and procedures defined under our firm governance and regulatory framework, relating to your areas of work.
Arranging appointments and attending new, current and former clients and dealing with their queries including:
- obtaining instructions and advising on course(s) of action, length and cost of case (as appropriate);
- ensuring the efficient day-to-day progress of all matters, prioritising work as necessary and keeping the client informed on progress.
To ensure that all work carried out meets or exceeds the requirements of the Conveyancing Solicitors’ Quality Scheme (CQS), the SRA Code of Conduct and compliant with Lexcel Practice Quality Mark.
To record all work carried out accurately and appropriately on the firm’s case management system.
To conduct client relationship management initiatives and drive business development strategies as appropriate in order to grow the conveyancing department by volume and revenue.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- IT skills
- Management of volume caseload
- Conveyancing Law
- Qualified Solicitor - 3 or more years PQE
Please contact Neil Startup for further details.