Receptionist - Swansea Office
- To manage the reception area within the office to a high professional standard
- To answer all calls to the office promptly, transferring callers to the appropriate departments or taking sufficiently detailed messages
- To manage fee-earners diaries and ensure that all staff are aware of key appointment dates and to deal with routine matters, correspondence and queries on own initiative
- Print emails sent by a fee earner and marry them to files
- Add limitation dates to the fee earner and central diary as directed
- Arranging appointments with clients
- Arranging outside visits, e.g. prisons, hospitals, home visits
- Manage ‘brought forward’ system in accordance with specified fee earners
- Manage office archiving procedure
- To work at all times in accordance with the policies and practices defined within the Office Manual and to liaise with the Practice Manager regarding suggested improvements to any aspect of the quality system.
- To assist as necessary with other duties commensurate with the post e.g. filing, photocopying, etc.
- Audio typing and copy typing as necessary.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Telephony Skills
- IT Skills
- Use of case management systems
- The operational aspect of a Law Firm (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience as a receptionist.